From:
"Ferret Aid Society..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 May 1998 00:20:11 -0400
First off I would like to thank tle & the Sunshine Ferretry & Shelter for
their offers to help us to relocate the 4 un spayed ferrets.  We were unable
to find any way to transport them to either of the shelters so, tonight a
really nice trucker from Ottawa drove them to the Ottawa Ferret Association
(thanks Pegge & Theresa :o)).

The Ottawa Ferret Shelter was kind enough to help us out this time with the
ferrets, and I'm glad that they were.  3 of our volunteers went to the
Branford shelter tonight to pick up the ferrets and they say it's not a bad
place.  However, 1 of the ferrets looks to be pregnant and one of the
volunteers (Kate) has decided to care for her and take her to the vet in the
morning.

Again with sincere thanks to Troy Lynn, The Sunshine Ferret Shelter & the
Ottawa Ferret Association.

Love, R.
The Ferret Aid Society
http://home.echo-on.net/~magick