From:
Tricia Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 1997 11:23:30 -0400
>Oh by the way.  I noticed a Missouri vet help question in the recent FML
>and I was referred to someone named Dr. Pernikoff in the St. Louis area.
>He is in West County around the Chesterfield Mall area.  I found him quite
>wonderful to deal with.  He is one of the two vets in the state who is
>licensed to operate on primates and was very personable and knowledgeable.

I also moved from Michigan to MO.  I got my ferrets in MO.  I took them to a
wonderful and ferret knowledgeable Vet in Bridgeton MO.  "Bridgeton Animal
Hospital on McKelvey Rd".  I don't know if this vet is closer to you or not,
but it is definitely worth checking out.

I recently relocated to Switzerland and they were wonderful in helping me
with research and political paper work to move my babies here.  What
apartments did you live in MI?

I had an apartment pull the same carpet routine on me when they found out I
had a cat.  Unfortunately, they have your $.......I hope you get revenge
(your deposit back)

Good luck in St. Louis.
I have lots of friends there!!
Diva