From:
Ladyweaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 21:43:34 -0500
At 3:30 PM on Monday, October 14, Tenaka under went surgery to remove the
two tumors in his abdomen.

Our fear of lymphosarcoma was not realized.  Part of the tumor was
attached to the vena cava, surgery was successful in removing the tumors.
The size of the tumors, 1 the size of a tennis ball and the other the
size of a golf ball.

The recovery was going to be very tenuous in that there was a great deal
of loss of blood in removing the tumor attached to the vena cava.

At approximately, 8:30PM DCT, all appeared to be going well.  Tenaka
appeared to be coming out of the anethesia in the incubator.  He appeared
in pain and was given a tiny dosage of morphine.  The vet returned to her
final patients of the evening.  Almost immediately, the vet tech (we are
told) came in as said Tenaka is gone.

When you see a nova in the sky tonight, you will know it's name is
Tenaka; for nothing not even the 2 tumors slowed him down until the end.

Grieving the loss of my last little boy,
Margie