From:
Alicia K Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Nov 1997 13:56:31 -0500
To get into the spirit--  webmeister karen has done it AGAIN!!!

Seasons Greetings from us at Ferret Wise to you!!The shelter homepage---m if
the server allows there should be some music...

also if you are looking to fill those ferret holiday stockings-- we have a
little show room set up adjacent to Ferret Wise Shelter with gift items,
essentials etc.  Even Totally Ferret food is here-- please cal the shelter
(603) 876-4975 if you fell like stopping by-- so we can have someone to
assist you, if we are making a mad dash to the vets .  Anyway , enjoy the
season.

http://www.dartmouth.edu/~crassi/index.html

PS-- we hope to have the featured Christmas Story finished soon--and on the
page-- !!!!

VISIT US AT the FACT Holiday Specialty Show in Cheshire CT on Dec 6th!!!
Ewok will be travelling with us to say hello!!!