From:
Ray Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 1996 10:43:35 -0500
Hi everyone.  This is my first post.  I have been reading all the great
articles for a couple of months now.  I just love all the funny stuff.  It
really breaks up the monotony of a slow and boring work day.  The
information that I have received from all of you has been very rich and
useful.  I give copies of the FML to my brother and he wished he knew all
this stuff before he got his two terrors.

Anyways, I will get to my point.  I have one precious little girl (Mitzi)
and my brother has two feisty girls (Mickey & Matti).  The problem isn't
mine but his.  (He doesn't have access to this stuff so I thought I'd help
him out).  His girls love to dig at the carpet.  They are literally tearing
apart his apartment.  He has tried bitter apple and a vinegar mixture.  He
has even put PVC tubing in the corners and NOTHING seems to work.  Any
advice would be greatly appreciated.

There is definitely one thing nice about having ferrets in the family.  We
babysit a lot for each other.  The only bad thing is, is that his girls
teach my princess very bad habits, like rattling the heck out of the cage to
get attention and climbing over the baby gate to get to the kitchen.  Gotta
love 'em anyway.

Fuzzie love to all!

Kim, Darryl and the girls!