From:
"Ryan J.Wyatt" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1993 04:35:07 -0500
Hi, I'm interested in joining the ferret mailing list, and since I've
been warned that this message will be posted to the group, I'll add that
I am the proud owner of a three-month old ferret named Terpsichore (after
the Greek muse of dance).  Aside from the fact that she has made the
entire apartment into her litterbox (at least all the junctures between
floor and wall), she's become a great friend.

I'll ask a quick question, too:  Terp was neutered at a very tender age
(less than a month), and although all is well with her health, her mask
is incomplete, just some white over her eyes and under her chin.  I was
curious if the mask continues to develop or not...

Thanks in advance!

Ryan Wyatt ([log in to unmask])
Department of Space Physics and Astronomy
Rice University
Houston, TX 77251-1892
(713) 527-8750 x3640