Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2005 08:30:16 -0700
"Dear Sandee, and bridge greeters,

Will one of you be at the bridge to greet Sparky?  She just crossed over.
she is a little DEW.

She will be looking for Barney AKA Sunshine.  She has really missed
him alot.  Sparky was a least 9+ years old.  she was born with a heart
murmur.  It never slowed her down.  She was Queen of the house and owned
everything.  She would only share her bed at the top of the cage with
Barney.  Bandit would wait until she was asleep then sneak in behind
Barney and lay down.  Smokey never did learn.  And would catch **ll
everytime.  Bandit,Smokey, Puff, Shammy, and Zeke will be there waiting
their turns to say Hi.  They were in the big almost ceiling to floor cage
together.  After Smokey crossed she didn't want anyone with her.  So I
gave her her own smaller cage with all her faviorte things.  When it was
her turn to play, she would talk the whole time, and would tease all the
others who were waiting their turn to play.

Saturday she had a stroke, but recovered.  Tonight before I left for
work she had another one.  Knew that this was going to be it.  Made her
comfortable.  But when it was time to go out the door to go to work.  she
was crying.  So I took her with me.  she did not want to be put down.
Kept her with me as I did my work.  Then we talked of the bridge and her
friends.  About 1:15am a major heart attack happened.  It scared me!
Can't begin to think what she was feeling.  Kept praying and talking to
her and patting/rubbing her back.  Told her she was with Heavenly Father.
At 1:30am she took her last breath.

I am so glad I had her with me.  Had her in my arms so she would not be
alone in her cage.  Sparky leaves behind Codo.  Codo is the last of the
orginal group that gave me my start.  Adopted Codo, Bandit, and Smokey.
Then was given Sparky and Barney.  My heart is breaking as I type this.
Sparky has two blankies that she will have with her and her hammie in
her backpack.  Thinks she is being mistreated if she doesn't have them.

Thank you Sandee for being there.

Debi