Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 17:48:58 -0800
Hello,
I am a lurker but have been a member of this List for about 9 years now.
I currently have three ferrets who I love with all my heart and I need
help desperately.  I have recently become basically homeless.  My ferrets
are at my mother's, but she can't care for them like they need.  I love
them with all my heart.  I do not want to give them up.  I need some help.
I need to know if anyone can give them a temporary home while I find a
place to live and a job.  I have no money and am working with Vocation
Rehabilitation to get one.  I am disabled to some extent.  I will do
chores around the house or whatever i need to, to pay for their care.
I have a bad back, but my babies come first.  I have called the local
ferret shelter and left a message.  I love and need my babies.  They mean
everything to me.  I don't want to give them away.  I have to know that I
can get them back.  I know this is a lot to ask.

The ferrets are Thunder who is 12 years old.  He is losing hair but due to
his age, surgery is not an option.  There is Samson who is a whole male
(age 3) and Delilah a whole female (age 3).  Please don't flame me about
whole ferrets.  I know.  I got the mated pair back in Aug.  I was employed
at the time and rescued them from a bad owner.

All the ferrets are very gentle.  Samson doesn't like people wearing shoes
or socks and may nip lightly if he wants you to take them off.  Delilah
playfully nips on occasion.

If you can help me, please e-mail me asap.

Thank you,
David