From:
Cynthia Ritenour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 2010 03:37:20 +0000
Saraferret,

We had to take the long drive to the vet today with our little old man,
Franklin. also known as Frank (ferter). He was eight years old. Frankie
has had a hard time missing his friends El Bandito, Bubbles, and his
favorite girlfriend, Noel. His spirit kept going, he loved walking
around with Mommy when his little cancer ridden body grew tired the
last two days. He was happy, but he let us know it was his time. He
wanted to see his friends again, he wanted to have a full handsome coat
of fur, and to have all the energy to do everything ferty again. I'm
sure he'll want his fleese blankets, as he always was a creature of
comfort, and he'll want to have chicken sticks and oil. (He'll have to
bring enough to share.) As always a piece of my heart goes with him.
I sure hope all these pieces grow back, or my heart will soon be
confetti.

I never regretted telling his old family that "yes, we'll take him"
instead of letting them take him to the pound. He was my little
handsome stealer of hearts and lego wheels, He loved his treats of
chicken sticks and oil, and was ever so giving when it came to kisses.
I'm going to miss my little old man.

Cindy with tears,
so short in our lives, forever in our hearts

Can anyone make a ferret with a longer battery life?