From:
Ashley Bowen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 1996 15:20:26 -0400
Hiya folks!  I'm reeeaaaallly far behind in FML's, but I have seen numerious
postings on ferrets that need homes.  Well, if any of those ferrets that
need homes are close to Rhode Island or in the area there of (whoa, did I
just write that?) I would be GLAD!!!!  (notice the emphisis) to take it, or
them.  Also, I sent in my donation to Dayna, or should I say FANG lady so
she can send it to Dayna.  It came from my ferret money that I'M saving for
my fuzzy, but those poor ferts need it more than I do!  So it better go to
good use;) Well I gotta go do my homework *sigh*

Thanks for reading! See ya-

Ashley
PEACE+LOVE+FERRETS!!!!!!!!!