From:
Jackie Decarlo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Aug 1998 16:03:41 -0500
Hi all, every once in a while I get the urge to want to do some chatting but
lately on all the chat sessions I sign up for there is no one to talk to.
Am I signing on at the wrong time usually around 8-10 pm e.s.t.?  If anyone
can direct me to one that doesn't get started till after 9 pm p.s.t
(midnight our time) that would be great.  Hope all is well with the fuzzies
and my prayers go out to the not so fortunate.  Also, a big thanks to all
the responses I received inquiring about "'ferret rubber stamps".  So many
to choose from but so little money to buy all.  <sigh>.

Jackie & Taz