From:
Carolina Toro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 1997 10:10:50 -0400
Hi everyone!

I've been a lurker of this group for a LOOOONG time!  And some time ago I
did post something here but of course I don't remember when :-)....Anyway a
sad situation brings me back.  I have to move out of the country by the end
of July and I'm the proud mom of two beautiful fuzzies, Paco & Lola.  Both
of them are adorable, very healthy and in desperate need of a new loving
caring home.  They have been spoiled rotten so they have their cage and tons
and tons of toys to play with!

They are both near 1 1/2 old.  Paco is a sable ferret, very gentle, not a
good climber but quite fast!  Lola is a character here.  A darker sable,
smaller than Paco and incredibly fast.  She is a very good climber and very
very sneaky!  She hates being cuddled but will be the first one to jump at
your leg when you come in just to play around :-).  They adore each other
and I would not think of taking them apart.  Paco had a hard time adjusting
to a friend and now they are perfect for each other!

I live in New York City so if anyone is in need of two adorable ferrets,
please let me know!  You can email me at [log in to unmask] and hopefully I'll
respond as soon as possible :-).