From:
Jim Normoyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 1996 12:09:02 -0700
  || Come ride The River ------- http://www.theriver.com/ ||
Hey,
my name is John and I am a new member and on WED, 23 of oct Erika Murphy
asked for help.  It so happens that my/ my sisters female ferret(Gueniver)
had/has the same problem so here is what I did-- Take on of the harnesses
that is to big find the head you should have a center strip of material and
then a piece that goes around the neck and one farther down that goes behind
the front legs take the one that goes around the neck take one side and fold
the material over itself making a squashed s then sew it togather do the
same thing on the other three sides.  You will need to make sure that when
you sew the material togather that you can still make the hole larger or
smaller.  Both of my ferrets have the harnesses done that way.  Good luck!!:>