From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2006 17:50:34 EST
:::Pulling up soap box and climbing up:::
Yoooooooooooooooo Hooooo Can I have everyone's attention please.
Ardith Raines (the quilt queen) who made the beautiful White Russian
Memorial Quilt has made yet another gorgeous quilt to be raffled off
for the Emergency Love Fund.  You can view this quilt at
http://www.ferretcongress.org/, then click on the Emergency Love Fund.
Tickets are 5.00 each and will be sold until 200 tickets are sold.  I
understand that sales have not been brisk.  Come on folks, it only takes
one ticket to win.  This is for a beautiful homemade queen size quilt.
And the proceeds from the ticket sales go to such a good cause.  I
challenge all you faithful FML'ers to buy even just one ticket, just to
see how much money can be made here.  Remember, its for the ferrets!

::::click, click, click, click:::: (tug tug) Yes Petey?  Mommy, if you
win the quilt, can Tonks and I snuggle with you in it?  Of course my
love, whenever you want.  Thanks Mommy.  Come on Tonks, lets go look for
more quarters in the sofa.

Dooks,
Robin, Petey TPO, Tonks, Sugar Bear, Buddy, Wally and the Bitty girl