From:
Dan and Kathy Goodhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 15:53:41 EDT
Hi All,

In July I posted asking for suggestions to be put in a ferret first aid
kit.  I received many responses and forwarded them to the company that was
interested in pursuing the project.

I was notified yesterday that the company will be going through with the
production of a ferret first aid kit.

Anyone with any additional suggestions on what to include, please respond
ASAP.  Barb Carlson: you gave quite the long and lengthy list of
suggestions.  I can't find my print out!  Can you re-think and re-send
please.  There were some suggestions on yours that did not appear on anyone
elses.  A computer crash has sent the letter with suggestions to the
"manufacturer" off into nowheresville and I can't remember what all the
suggestions are.  When the "list" is compiled, I will post it to this group
for review before sending to the manufacturer.

There are several questions on some of the items to be include that I will
ask in separate posts which will follow over the next several days.  Just a
heads up!

If all goes well, this project will be up and running by Christmas!

My luv to the fuzzies!

Kathy Goodhart
Goodhart's Little Buddies
PO Box 8128
Cave Creek, Az 85327
(602) 465-9887

5-pound bag of Totally Ferret ferret food just $17.99, including shipping
anywhere in the continental US!  Shelters and Breeders contact us if you
would like to become dealers!

Ask us about the Diplo-Mat - the only sure protection against carpet
diggers!  Only a few left in stock before the manufacturer's price
increase.

Only the Best for Our Little Buddies!