From:
Melissa Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 13:36:23 -0500
Hey, Ebbrybody!  Dis is da Dodge a'din!!

Momma beend keepted us 'way from da 'puter cuz she was moobin' us to a new
house.  We's not berry sure if'n we likeses da new pwace yet cuz momma only
letted us run in da house one time.

She putted us in her bedwoom n dat MoMo-ferret digged at da purty new
carpet.  Momma said, "No no!" - Hey, maybe DAT'S MoMo's name: 'NoNo'!
hm... Now momma jus' wets us out on dat ol wuh-nye pwace.  I's purty big,
doe, so we don' 'pwain.

'Cep for ME... I gotted back into da house (shh...don' tell Momma dat I
jumpted over da pwexigwass).

It was GWEAT!!  Me wishted dat you all cudda bin dair cuz Momma finkted dat
I gotted outside!  Momma was outside squeakin' da toy & callin, "'Mere,
Dodge-boy!" ober & ober!  Momma putted da girls back into da cage so's dey
wuddin' git out, too.  Da girls was upset; dey was sayin, "Momma!  Where's
Dodge?!  You gotsta fine him, Momma!"

Affer momma finkted dat I gotted into da growed-up lot next door & dat she
maybe should call her frien' who works for da po-leece & gots a doggie dat
sniffs tings out (usually not ferrets, doe), she camed into da house to
call for dat doggie to come & fine da Dodge.

'Bout dat time I was a-runnin froo da ki'chen.  I stoppted, finkin' dat
maybe momma wouldn' see me if'n I was nice & still.  D'OH!!!  Momma seen me
when I stoppted!!  DRAT!!  Momma said, "DODGE!  You.  Come.  Here.  Right.
Now!" in dat boice dat she usu'lly only uses wif da hooman when she be
meanin' busyness.  Uh-oh.  Me was caughted.

Me runned from Momma some more 'til she gotted sneaky & useded da squeaky
toy.  Momma is so bad; she KNOWS dat dat fing fools me ebbery time!
RRRRRR!  Den she putted me back inna da cage, but eben DAT wasn' so bad
'cuz alla da girls was kissin' on me!  Hmmmm.... maybe da Dodge needsa 'get
lost' a wittle more often.... ;->

Happy Dooks & Good Fuzzy Vibes & Kissies to alla da Hoomans & Fuzzies!

Dodger,
        & da girls:  Dexter, Cocoa & MoJo   >^v^<-,----------,''''''''