From:
Purple Cow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 13:20:41 -0400
I'd like to thank everyone who told me how to distinguish between male and
female ferret anatomy.  Our little Gabby is most definitely a boy but we
decided to keep his name since he's such a talkative little fellow.  I
would also like to say this, I know everyone says not to buy from a pet
store and not to get Marshall Farms ferrets but yet so many people on this
list seem to have them.  I know it's not from them buying them from stores
but from taking them when they become unloved/unwanted/sick.  Now it seems
to me that MF ferrets sold at pet stores eventually end up with FML people
so instead of this little guy being bought by someone ferret ignorant and
then being mistreated or no longer wanted, he got the chance to start out
in a loving home where he's going to stay for however long (or short) he
lives.

Liz and baby Gabby