From:
steve baer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 2003 09:46:44 -0400
This is not ferret-related (we do have 3 ferrets though and they are
on aseparate level of the house from the dog, we aren't sure how we
introduce them yet).we got a 1 year old dog who is very well behaved but
is not taking our leaving the house well at all.  I tried finding a dog
mailing list or something with info on it and have not.  She is very
clingy to us, and I know its because she is new and we are new to her.
When we are in the house, she just wants to play with us 24/7 and is very
itchy to be active and have all the attention.  We are taking her to
discipline school in May, but does anyone have any ideas?  Like something
to occupy herself without us.or a way to let her know we'll be back when
we leave.we'd just like to have a moment to ourselves, but the only time
we have that is if we put her in a room and close the door.  She doesn't
play by herself, except if we give her a bone.are they toys for dogs that
they can play with by themselves while we're gone (or eating dinner and
doing work)?

Thanks and Happy Easter.
Jen in PA