From:
Joy Jarrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 22:16:51 -0800
We have 4 ferrets and have never really had any problems with them other
than the occassional (deaf ferret) troubles.

However, I have kept a Glade Nightlight Plug In in there room for about a
year now with no known problems UNTIL tonite.  I noticed that the insert
(gell like scented substance) was all the way across the room and the
nightlight was still plugged in.  Well needless to say it had been chewed
on.

Then we noticed BRIGHT green running poop in one of beloved corners.  Not
sure which one got into it.  Our oldest loves to chew on plastic, but I
can't figure out how one of em got the insert out without unplugging the
thing.  But, that's the life of having ferrets they can DO amazing things.

Does, anybody have any suggestions or something similar happen them or know
somebody I can contact to make sure nothing major is gonna happen to em.
They are all active and in my opinion into more trouble than before.

Joy Jarrett
Sandy, Scooter, Cleopatra, Ceaser