From:
Sandi Ackerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 1997 14:45:56 -0700
I just received a solicitation in the mail from Grand Pets, Inc. of Kansas
City, MO.

"Baby Ferrets 6-8 weeks old
Neutered & descented
3@ $45.00 ea
6@ $42.00 ea
8@ $39.99 ea
12@ $37.50 ea"

Is this just another breeding operation or part of the MF operation?
They've obviously targeted me because of my ad in Ferrets Magazine.  But
jeesh....talk about irresponsible and just selling for the sake of selling.
They (obviously) have no idea who/what/how/why I do business and my heart
cries for these poor little babies who will just be put for sale to whoever
has the bucks.  :-(

Sandi
Best Little Rabbit, Rodent & Ferret House
Seattle, WA