Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 1998 15:48:18 +0000
Oh darn, so I'm spending a small fortune on developing film... need a
digital camera!!

I've updated the kits site again, pics taken yesterday and the day
before :o)  Slinkys' babies are just starting to show their colour
now... whatever it's going to be!

Babys' kits are running around with eyes wide open now <g> so have some
shots of really cute babies!!  (Note, the little dark girl in the wrestling
pic with her mouth open is MINE!!  HAHAHAHAHAHA) Okay, so I'm a sucker, and
she's the one with the biggest attitude of the lot, and.... hehehe she's got
me twisted around her little paws already.

<sigh> okay, so all of them have, but I can't keep them all! :o\
Anyway, anyone wants to drop on by and see their progress, it's at

http://users.1st.net/hammock/ferrets/pics/kitpics.htm

Okay, I'm off to slave over them now :o)

Sam

 Ferrets are my life
 Ferrets are for me
 They get me into strife
 They make me feel so free!!
 (Ah, probably because they steal everything!)
 Email me at [log in to unmask] and hope I get it...
 Before they do!