From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 17:06:09 -0700
Itz me!  Did ya think me disapeared?  Well me didn't.  I just hidin,
likes last month when me stuck me WHOLE body down a small space... scared
mommy veri veri much... then she give me kisses when she gotz me out.
Silly mommas.

But now me gotz great news!  SOS has new raffle..this month's Raffle is
for The Ferret Business of Georgia (Juliana Quadrozzi)

http://us.1.p.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/SOS-raffle.html

Da proceeds will be split 50/50 for the requested shelter and SOS's
General Fund.  So ya cee it works out fur eberyone.  Da shelter getz some
much needed money and so does the SOS Fund and then SOS can helpz ober
shelters too.

There are 4 prize winners for this rafflie...That means that 4 lucki
peepole can win... or 4 lucki ferrets!

Auntie Kat listed all da stuff on SOS page caz me can't type that much!

 ----------------
Prize package #1...donated by The Friends of The Ferret Business of
Georgia
----------------
Prize Package 2...from the donations throughout the year to SOS...
----------------
Prize Package 3...Donated by Kouri Fan Club SpokesFerret, Stormy...
----------------
Prize Package 4...Donated by Kouri Fan Club SpokesFerret, Stormy...
----------------

Mommy said me not a lot to have Prize three though cause it'z "adult
ferret" reading!  How mean iz that!

This raffle runs until the winner is announced on Monday, March 15th.

http://us.1.p.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/SOS-raffle.html

So... if ya win I want.... hay mom... not nice!  She say no!  I no ask
for stuff!  Meanie!

I know what I want... who wanna give me a good home?

Opps... now she mad!  Gotta run!

Hugz and Luvz,
Princess Pepper
http://us.1.p.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/SOS-raffle.html