From:
Pam Grant and STAR* Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 1996 11:05:36 -0400
If anyone in Alexandria Virginia can assist me with a rescue of ferrets
which are presently in the Alexandria shelter, I would appreciate a call.  I
can be reached from 2 to 10 pm at my office - 301-227-4957.  Ask for Pam.

If you have lost or had stolen a ferret in this area - please give me a
call.  Alexandria will euthanise the ferrets if no one claims them.  Whether
these are your ferrets or not, I can give you enough information to reclaim
one.

Pam Grant