Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 19:53:08 -0400
well it,s been a week and we are back on our feet.  first i would like to
thank the venders for participating the entries for showing and last but
not least the members for all the hard work.  this was our first show and
i think it went very well.  a very big thank you to h.o.f.a. for all
there help we could not have done it without you.  see ohio and michigan
can get along except for one weekend a year.  ( by the way we are going
to kick your % &$%#@><:?) but i digresse.  the day was bright the fuzzes
were happy and we all had fun.  i hope we can all meet next year and do
it again.

sincerely
james (tigger) fishback 11
vice president .michigan ferret rescue and adoption network inc.

TIGGER
T.T.F.N.
ta. ta. for now