From:
Laraine Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jul 2005 22:09:20 -0400
The Trio of Trouble send their greetings and this question:

There are two play pens for sale at Ferret Depot.  The price difference
is significant: 59.95 compared to 29.95.  Does any one know the
difference between the two (besides $30. lol)?  Is the more costly one
bigger, better, or does the other one work just as well?  I would love
to take the fuzzies outside to play with them, so I am hoping that it
will be big enough for me, too!  Thanks for your input.

Laraine (Mom) and Willie, Peanut, and Twinkle (aka:  Trio of Trouble)