Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 23:09:45 -0800
Robin Schwartzenweasel, a foster fert in the KewlKritter Household, is now
dooking, dancing, and enjoying renewed health at The Rainbow Bridge.  He
was 8 years old.  Though fur-challenged due to adrenal, he was still a
handsome DEW.

Robin and his cagemates Alyssa (5-1/2) and Sheba (6) were surrendered to
the Oregon Ferret Shelter a few weeks ago.  Each shared health related
problems and the need for a place to call 'home'.  As Robin was related
to one of my very own kids, Nicky Schwartzenweasel, I was more than
happy to foster the three.  I could only smile as Nicky and Robin were
introduced.  They each looked at the other as if to say, "Hey!  You kinda
look familiar !".

Robin enjoyed being held and cuddled.  He took a special interest in two of
the other fosters, Carrie Jo and Pootsie from the Idaho rescue.  The three
seemed very much at home cuddled in the same sleep sack.  It was in that
sleep sack that Robin said 'Good-bye'.  Carrie Jo and Pootsie were cuddled
around him, each tenderly grooming his earthly body.

He was only here a short time, but he was loved and will be missed.  I hope
he finds his way to his family members of clan Schwartzenweasel (Suigun,
Marion, Arnie, among others) as well as our Kewl Kritter Guardian
Fur-Angels.

--
Kevin B and the Way Kewl Kritter Crew
~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Cuddles~Java~Miss Priss~Cinna~Racer~Patch~