From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 23:26:22 -0700
hey everyone!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, been kinda hectic around the house
lately, but I got partially good news from the vet the other day about
Noodles.  Well lately she's been scratching REALLY bad, losing hair on
her head, face, shoulders, feet...some on the tip of tail.  The vet said
she thought she just had allergies of some sort, and that she didn't
think she had adrenal because she's only 1 1/2 years old, and she said it
typically doesn't show up untill they're around 2-5.  Also she doesn't
have a swoolen vulva, and that ferrets dont typically lose hair in the
areas she's losing it.  So i am giving her .15 cc's of Hydroxyzine every
8-12 hours for the next two weeks, and if that helps the itching then that
should be the problem, but if it isn't she's going to do some blood tests.
and put her on a medicine that starts with an M like myzine or something
like that....(I'm bad with remembering names)--

Also: the starch peanut raffle-

I am still going to run the raffle, but due to the unexpected outcome,
there will only be two boxes up for raffle(very large boxes may I
add)....If this is a problem please let me know...I didn't expect the
raffle to be this "slow" as I put it.

One box will contain: cornstarch peanuts, Handmade bell toys, and a run
around ball (sort of like the ones hampsters run around in but bigger)

The second box will contain:Cornstarch peanuts, Handmade bell toys, and a
Hammock

If I can raise $75 for S.O.S.  Then I will add more to the boxes, sort of
like "surprises" (corner litter box, etc etc....ferret stuff)

So far We only need $45!

If you would like to be accounted for a raffle ticket, All you have to do
is forward me a receipt of payment (like from paypal) that you sent to
S.O.S.  THIS WILL EVEN WORK FOR YOUR MONTHLY DOLLAR PAYMENT TO S.O.S.!!!!
and mention starch peanuts somewhere, and i will write your email, and
account you for your ticket(s)

Here's how the tickets work:

$1 gets you one ticket

$5 gets you 6 tickets

$10 gets you 12 tickets

The raffle will end when the total reaches $75  Hopefully soon!  If you
would like to just send a check or money order in the mail, you can make
it out to S.O.S. or Support Our Shelters.  and send it to:

valerie wahoski
1002 8th ave sw
decatur, al 35061

THANK YOU!!!!!