From:
Ann Haager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2005 12:32:04 -0500
Hello guys.  I know most of the Atlanta guys and gals have decided that
my home is not the best place for a meetup due to distance, but we're
still going to have one here for the Augusta people (or anyone else who
wants to come).  It will be December 18th, basically anytime between 12
pm and 10 pm.  We'll have finger foods and sodas (if you would like to
bring something to the meetup, email me and let me know).  I have a big
ferret room with a couple of cages if we need them, so bring your ferret
babies!  There will be lots of games, movies, and just a good time.
Hope to have a crowd, so come join us!  I will send directions closer
to meetup time.

In Christ,
Ann