From:
Andy & Possum Reporters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2006 19:24:48 -0400
Master Largo's  July 2006  News
Reporter Andy
Cub-Reporter in Training Possum
Ziggy Reporter of a higher order

Possum Here: Na na na na na!  Hey Andy guess what I gots in the mail?  A
new cage!  You didn't and I did!  I bet I did because I did such a good
job on the news last month!  I am loved more than you!

Andy Here: Oh Possum you are not loved any more than any of us here at
this shelter!  We all get things in the mail.  I get goodies from MY far
away mom all the time; my stuffs are even special with MY name right on
them.  Like sleep sacks and toys!  I have a creative far away mom so I
get REAL special stuffs in the mail.

Possum Here: You get stuff in the mail too?  You mean I am not special?
You mean I am not loved more than you?  You mean I did not get the new
cage because I did good on the news last month?  My new cage is special
because mum says it is better than the one I was using.  It came from
Miss Maria and James special for me.  Does that mean I am not special?

Andy Here: Possum you need to get some things straight here, all of us at
one time or another; get things in the mail from humans out there; or our
far away moms and dads, they do their best to help mum take care of us.
You see, mum could not do what she does all by herself so many humans
owned by ferrets or not; do special things for us just to help mum take
care of the things that need doing while we are here waiting to find a
4-ever home.

Possum Here: So what you are telling me is when mum whispers in my ear
that I am her favorite I am not?

Andy Here: Oh My!  I am rolling on the floor all bottle brushed with
laughter dooking my fur off!  What you need to know Miss Possum is that
mum whispers that to ALL of us fur kids here at the shelter.  You see if
you would stop talking long enough to listen to the chatter in the
shelter when mum goes up stairs to bed, you would hear us talking about
who mum told what to.  We share information between cages, BUT YOU would
not know that because you can not stop talking long enough to hear what
goes on when the lights go out at night.  ALL of us get told by mum we
are her favorite!  Mum says that because we are ALL her favorites.  We
just let her think we do not know that she tells all of us that little
secret.  We let her think that we believe each of us is her favorite.  We
need to let mum think that so she can show us all how special we are.
Mum says she is lucky to have us, when we know we are actually lucky to
have her!  Heck you would still be living in cedar shavings with all your
poopy all over you and the cage, if mum had not told them dumb humans she
would take you in!  You would not have your far away families if you had
not come here; so we let her think we are each her favorites.  SO MISS
TALKER; KEEPS YOUR MOUTH FROM MOVING ALL THE TIME AND YOU MIGHT LEARN
SOMETHING!  You do not need to go blabber mouthing about what I have JUST
told you either.  Now it is time we get moving on the news before Mr. BIG
says our news is too much for the FML because we blabbed too long.

Possum Here: Okay I will start because I have special news to tell
everybody.  We had a special guest at our house for 5 days!  Miss Trish,
you know the one from far away Mo. camed to spend time with us here at
the shelter.  Mum says she Mum did, ate sooooo much food when Miss Trish
was here, Miss Trish always wanted to take mum out to eat, shopping, and
just keep mum full.  Miss Trish spent time backing up mums computer for
her too.  Miss Trish said I could come into the spare room with her so
she let me sleep in there with her for hours and hours.  She even took
home some battle scares from us fur kids.  Mum took Miss Trish to some
special places to buy some wine jelly; mum even taught her how to eat it
on crackers.  YUMMMMMM Mum use to eat it like that but now mum can not
have crackers any more.  Oh oh Mum says some of you has been wanting to
know what mum can eat, well she tolds me to keep what I know to myself
but I am going to tell you where mum gets here special stuff so she can
eat real food.   There are 2 places
http://www.glutenfreepantry.com/ and
http://www.nottapasta.com/
Don't tells mum where you got this information okay?

Andy Here: See Missy there you go again doing things mum has asked you
NOT to do...

Possum Here: I am only doing it because people are asking and want to
help mum!

Andy Here: WHAT EVER!!!  If mum finds out she is going to pluck a few
furs from you starting at your head and working down to your tail there
Missy!  I am going to tell some news now.  Miss Kristie had to have an
operation so she has not been able to come play with us for a very very
long time.  We are sad that Miss Kristie is not feeling so good.  Mr.
Harry has our new clinic pictures up on the web shots sites here are
the addresses to go see what went on clinic day and other things too.
Thanks Mr. Harry!!!
http://community.webshots.com/user/lakeroadshelter
and
http://community.webshots.com/user/lakeroad2

Okay then mum was working out in the back yard trying to get the pool
running, there was snakes living around the filter so mum asked Fred's
far away mom if she would move them for her.  Mum don't want them hurt
she just don't want them living where she has to walk!  So Stacie moved 5
of them for mum, one was REEEAAAL BIG!  Then Miss Donna came that day too
and she went under the deck to plug in the filter for mum because that is
where the REEEAAL Big snake came from.  PHEW!  Thanks you guys mum is
really really ascared of snakes.  Miss Cindy came and did some painting
for mum; mum said she did a PERFECT job!  Thanks Miss Cindy for helping
mum out that day.

Possum Here: Okay Andy it is my turn now!  WE had some new families come
to see us!  They wants to adopt some fur kids.  The Parkman family came
from far far away.  They had 2 -- 2 legged furless kids with them.  They
was real nice to us.  The mom kept laughing at Jack and Jill because they
was being crazy!  Then we had the Ryan family here too, they brought us
some cool stuff for the shelter.  We love to have company come see us!
We have the Bennett kids at camp and the Thiel kids are coming in on
Friday Mum is going back to drive the big yellow thingy for the summer
school run next week..

Andy Here: Okay blabber mouth it is time to close this news.  We can tell
more news next month.  Mum is coming I can hear her coming up the stairs
so we need to get off her puter before she sees what we have been doing,
or should I say what YOU have been BLABBEN!

Until Next Month;
Andy Senior reporter
Cub-Reporter in Training Possum
Ziggy; from Rainbow Bridge with an unending supply of cheweasels in
heaven.
They grow on trees and drop like apples...

International Ferret Congress Vendor Coordinator
http://ferretcongress.org

IGive Fund Raiser for Lakeroad Ferret Farm
http://www.kwickbid.com/shop.php?userid=3D100097

Don't have time for a ferret of your own?  You can sponsor one of our fur
kids.

There are new faces at the shelter go take at look at kids looking for
new homes.

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue Shelter
http://www.ferretfarm.org

E-Mail