From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 20:03:55 EDT
We are desperately seeking any information about 2 ferrets.  A very
distraught ferret Mom came home from work on Aug.  11 and found that her
home had been cleaned out.  They took almost everything including her 3
ferrets.  When calling the neighboring animal controls to let them know,
its seems one of them had one of her ferrets.  A car was seen driving
down the street, and tossed a ferret out the window.  Animal control was
called.  This was the oldest of the 3 ferrets.  He seems to be okay, just
very shook up.  There are still 2 more ferrets missing.  A 1 1/2 year old
male sable that is very sick and needs his meds, and a 1 year old male
silver.  This took place in Burbank, California, It has been very hot
here, 100+ degrees.  Not good ferret weather.  Please, Please if anyone
has heard anything about these ferrets, please contact me ASAP!

Robin