Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 08:34:44 -0500
Hi and thanks to all who gave me advise and ideas on how to keep my
babies cool.  I am dipping into the ferret fund that I started when I got
Kiki almost two years ago.  This seems to fit into the "medical problem"
that I set up the fund for.  (I expected to need it for adrenal or
something in a few more years, but whatever).  I put some water bottles
in the freezer in the mean time.  This is my first summer with all but
Kiki.  I took him swimming last summer and he seemed fine.  Brownie is
such a big fat ferret I guess he feels the heat more than others.
Anyway, I guess I'm off to get an A/C for the playroom.

Thanks again for the advice.  I know the kids and I will be spending
allot of the summer in the playroom.  ;-) (gonna be hard to explain to
the hubby why the family hasn't got A/C but the ferrets do!  (He hasn't
been converted yet, but we're working on him).