From:
hooligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jul 2011 11:45:40 -0700
We're at it again and have designed some darling ferret tote & travel
bags. They are made out of a heavyweight 10 oz. cotton canvas. They are
top quality & come with extra wide & long straps for carrying comfort.
They are machine washable or dry cleanable if you prefer and are
non-fading & non-toxic. They are on the larger side & measure 19"x 14"x
4.5" & are printed on both sides. These are definitely nicer than the
totes we have had in the past. They work out great for when you travel
with your ferret or can be used to carry all their stuff when you drop
them off at the sitters. They can also be used to carry just about
anything or for shopping as well.

We are asking $15 ea. and that includes free domestic and international
shipping. A good deal when you consider Walmart is selling a similar
tote bag for $24. We can even put your own custom photos on the totes
for no additional charge, just email your photos to us! Click on link
below to see options.

<http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee426/tkeelan/Ferret%20Travel%20and%20Tote%20Bags/?albumview=slideshow>

To order, PayPal payment can be made to [log in to unmask]
If you chose the personal tab rather than the default "purchase" tab,
the shelter can avoid the PayPal fees. Please leave a message in the
message field during your PayPal checkout as to how many bags you
want & which photos are to go with ea. bag. Remember they are double
sided, so you can either use the same photo on both sides, or chose a
different photo for ea. side. Please email us at the above address
if you have any questions, would like to clarify your order, if your
mailing address is different than your PayPal mailing address or if you
require an alternate payment method. Also, if there is a particular
theme that you don't see, we may just have it or can design one, just
ask! All orders are special ordered & can take a good three weeks to
receive once the orders are placed. Thanks for looking.

All proceeds go to Ferrets with Soul(e) Rescue.

Tracy