From:
Patty Asheuer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2007 16:59:11 -0400
Hi All,

As everyone knows, Rick Shradin of Ferretwarez, suddenly passed away
last week. The ferret community has lost a wonderful ferret friend and
staunch ferret supporter. He will be tremendously missed by all.

I'm putting together a journal/keepsake of pictures and thoughts for
his wife Kathy. If anyone has a favorite memory, story or something
they would like to share about him, please send it to me off-list @
[log in to unmask] I'll be giving it to her at the Winter Nationals in
York in December.

Please pass this info along to others as not everyone is on the FML.

Thanks,
Patty