Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 18:55:57 -0800
>Were these ones who were turned in to your shelter after their adrenals
>had been kicking up for some time?  That sounds like the most common
>cause of prostatic cysts.

Yes, you're right.  In both cases the ferrets had been turned in with
symptoms that appeared to have been going on for quite awhile.  Thanks
for the additional info.

Sandi

Best Little Rabbit, Rodent & Ferret House
a non-profit animal shelter
14325 Lake City Way NE
Seattle, WA 98125
(206)365-9105
Open 7 days/week or visit our on-line store at:
http://www.rabbitrodentferret.org