From:
Penny LePage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 20:31:55 -0400
I have been experiencing something different with Missitoo.  A couple of
days ago a neighbor came for a visit.  I was holding Missitoo and I could
feel her body tense up when the neighbor reached to pet her.  The neighbor
(a female) didn't know Missitoo was thinking about grabing her so I just
neatly pulled her away.  I did put Missitoo on the floor and she proceded
to think about biting her ankle.  Anyway, the next day another person came
to visit (male).  She spread her tail and wasn't very friendly.  My husband
came in the kitchen from outside and Missitoo spread her tail at him.

What is going on?  Why she having this problem all of a sudden?  At first I
thought it was because our neighbor has cats but then the guy doesn't have
any animals and then my husband.

I have been holding her more and talking to her thinking maybe she didn't
feel good or she felt left out or some other thing.

Any suggestions?
Penny