From:
Wes Hurley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2005 11:04:56 -0500
This is Susie Lee for both of us at The Ferret And Dove Sanctuary Inc.
Our location is 3815 Tom Lane Drive, Pensacola, Florida, 32504, and
we're just half a mile from the Pensacola Airport.  Our phone number is
850-475-0780.

We can offer our home and Sanctuary as a staging area for the event
of intakeing and Then shipping ferrets to other ferret shelters or
individuals qualified to look after them.  We have several open cages
right now ready to take in ferrets immediately and vets on standby(four
animal hospitals) anytime at all to check any new incomings and more
smaller cages outside under our patio which we will be getting ready
(turned in with some of our already been-turned in ferrets which we moved
those ferrets to all the larger cages).

Sandi Robinson of Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue is also going to be helping
directly with some of this staging and re-homing of ferrets, we've just
spoken with her per phone.  Her Phone number is 334-983-1623, in Midland
City, ALabama, near Dothan, ALA.

Wes is going to change the ad in our local newspaper to ask for food,
volunteers and cash to help with the rescue of ferrets made homeless
by Hurricane Katrina.