From:
Toram Oslo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 10:35:36 +0000
There are ways to buy Frountline that are cheap I found one source on my
web but just at the moment I can't remember, but I am quite sure a quick
search by you will find it.

One point I would like to add here is that some stupid people here in the
UK have allegedly made out that putting Frountline in ferrets ears will
kill off ear might, this of course is a very dangerous action and your
ferret could becoming deaf, so please for your ferrets sake do not do it.

The man with a new idea is a crank until other take it up
Mark Twain
http://www.naturlig.min-ilder.com/forum/index.php