From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 21:45:13 -0800
(to deck the halls)

Wreck the walls with fuzzy pee
fa la la la la la la la la
Tis the season to be mean
fa la la la la la la la la

Knock the tree down to the floor
fa la la la la la la la la
Shiney ornaments we adore!
fa la la la la la la la la

(oh christmas tree)

Oh noodle girl, oh noodle girl
why are you playing possum...
You did not see the tree ahead,
and then you went and bumped your head...

We wish you a fuzzy christmas, we wish you a fuzzy
christmas, we wish you a fuzzy christmas and a
ferret-ey new year! Now bring us some raisin pudding,
now bring us some raisin pudding...now BRING US SOME
RAISIN PUDDING and bring it RIGHT HERE!

Our christmas tree was set up yesterday, and we spent almost all day
decorating.  Buckie, Rosie, and Kokie were in my bedroom playing.  My
door is really tricky in that if it isn't shut properly, then the fuzzies
can open it.  My mom had gone into my room to get the tape to wrap some
presents, and she didn't fasten the door all the way.  We were on the
living room floor wrapping presents and all of a sudden we see this brown
and white streak run across the floor...reminded me of an oreo cookie.
Buckie was headed straight for the tree, and as we watched to our
amusement, he scampered onto a lower branch, and started scaling it
like it was his cage, knocking ornaments off on his way up.  He came
across a butterfinger candy cane, snatched it, and slid down the tree
like a fireman does a pole, and hopped off toward the bathroom with it.
We found this hilarious, so I followed him to where he was planning on
stashing it...underneath the bathroom sink in the cabinet with the
towels.  He has the candy cane in his mouth and I'm trying to take it
away from him...not if he can help it!  I finally get it, and i walk
back to the living room and put it back on the tree, and go back to the
bathroom to get buckie and put him back into the room.  He's gone.  I
hear this *krinkle* *scratch!* *SCRATCH!* I walk back into the living
room and he is digging at one of the presents that I was working on
wrapping and tore off the paper.  I asked my mom why she watched him do
that and she said "He just wants to help!"

So the next time you're in a chaotic situation, remember...they're like
your little elves (secretly working for the FLO)

I think Buckie is back to his normal thiev-ey self :)

-valerie, mojo, noodles, rosie, kokie, and buckie

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /