From:
Stephen Ross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 1996 12:25:07 -0600
START TRANSMISSION:
Deep cover special agents and supreme commanders (there are no jr ranks in
the FLO: EVERY agent is a commander) PEPPER and BIFF reporting.  We may
have broken cover, but we managed to secure a large reserve of EXTREMELY
valuable resource.

The unsuspecting human (UH) left the unidentifiable resource in a plastic
bag on the couch for a few minutes: we immediately put our expertise and
training to work.  It took us nearly twenty trips, but we relocated the
resource to super secure stash #1 behind the chair.  UH's resource labelled
"Twizzlers", we have yet to identify what "to-twizzle" is precisely, but we
suspect it may be linked to secret FELINE activities.

Before we were able to completely relocate the resource the UH re-appeared.
He failed to note the sudden decrease until nearly 1 hour later, by which
time we were safely far away sleeping innocently.  The FELINE however, has
decided to make his lair immediately above secret stash #1, and alerted the
UH to its existence.  Our cover has been blown!  Repeat, the formerly Uh may
now suspect FLO activity.  We may recruit an all-out attack upon the FELINE
to ensure no further interference in our objectives.

Supreme Commanders and Ultimate Best Agents Biff and Pepper
END TRANSMISSION