From:
Leslie Cucino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 10:59:09 -0400
>I'm in Ireland and importing stuff from the USA has become a real pain
>of late so I'm going to rely on EU sources.  I was coveting the lovely
>looking SUPERPET DELUXE MULTI-FLOOR FERRET HOME on the
>http://www.petsdirect.com/hierarchy_Products.aspxpageNum=3D1
>&strGrp1Code=3DSMLANIMALS&strGrp2Code=3DATHOME&strGrp3Code=3D27
>website, but I am advised that grooves around the edges of the platform
>pieces make cleaning a pain.  There are a number of other cages offered
>at what look to me to be good prices (I've been surfing around.)...

Hi,

Yes, the multi floor panels have grooves, but thats why I find it so easy
to clean when the fuzzies have an 'accident'.  The urine pools into the
channels and is easily cleaned up with paper towels.  I line the very
bottom with newspaper and one litter box, and I place one litter box on
the second level all of which get changed about every other day with six
ferrets.

The panels pop out so you can really scrub them.  I've had a few
different cages for my ferrets and this one I love.  Plus it has wheels
so you can wheel it right outside for a really good cleaning.  The only
draw back I saw is that you have to assemble the cage with these little
plastic clips, which are a joke.  As mine are wearing out, I'll be
replacing them with heavy wire to make the whole contraption more stable.

In the UK the cost is converted to about $50.00 more than we pay here
in the states, or about UK#37, and shipping would be more than that from
the states.

Leslie