Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 21:53:00 EDT
[log in to unmask] writes:
>You mentioned doing profiles of different people involved with ferrets
>in your last e-mail. Do you happen to know anyone who has met because of
>a ferret or ferrets and later married or gotten engaged?

Well, that is how I met my husband, though I don't know if I could write
an article of any great length on the subject.  We got married February
2000, but it has nothing to do with Valentine's Day (my husband hates the
holiday, so we got married on the 11th (another story) and I still get
love tokens this way!)

I can't think of anyone else who has tied the knot because of a chance
meeting through ferrets, but if you were to ask the question on the Ferret
mailing list [[log in to unmask]]  I bet you'd get a lot of cute
short stories that could be made into an article.

Sorry I can't help you this time.

Pam, Bruce, 2 cats, 5 fish and 9 ferrets
(Buckeye & Wendy R.I.P.)

[Moderator's note: I suppose I'll interpret that note as a sign of things
to come.  Perhaps many of you can interpret it as a call to post your
stories!?  BIG]