From:
Gary & Judy Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 08:33:51 -0400
Hi Everyone
I just wanted to say that we think Bill is doing a wonderful job at keeping
the flaming post down.  This list is made up FOR our Ferret babies NOT our
personal flaming.If the ones who want to fight and stuff want to fight do
that in private e mail that is not what this list is for.  Everyone else
may NOT want to hear the fighting ALL the time and some people no matter
what you say has something to come back with.  And yes everyone has their
own opinion but this is for our babies not for personal wars.  Big keep up
the wonderful job you have been doing.  We love this list and enjoy it
allot.  There is allot of smart people on here and all of us can learn
from it.

hugs and kisses to all your fuzzies Judy and Gary & Kids
Ferret World Internet Club
http://users.twave.net/ferrethut/index.html

Western Carolina Ferret Shelter/Rescue & Club
http://users.twave.net/ferrethut/default.html

email; [log in to unmask]
Gary Skinner
158 Cloverdale St