From:
Paula A Bryder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 May 1997 18:43:14 -0700
Fereteers,
there is no news as of close of business today.  We wait.  In the meantime,
again, concentrate on contacting the Governor.

Street address:
Gov. John Engler
The George W. Romney Bldg.
111 South Capitol St
3rd floor
Lansing Mi 48933

517-335-7858
517-335-3400

Fx: 517-335-6949
or: 517-335-6863

If the decision goes against us tomorrow, the Governor's office is the only
body that can intercede on Kodo's behalf.  Ask him to extend the stay of
execution until our appeal can be heard.  We've sent out many talking points
over the last few days, and of course you may use them.  Keep your tone
reasonable, calm, factual, and firm.  Kodo's execution is unreasonable,
unscientific, and unfair.  As always, I am available.  If the decision goes
sour, I'd love to see an army of people calling the Governor to stop the
pointless execution of this innocent (non-rabid!) animal.

Best ferret cuddles,
Paula