From:
dayna frazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 1997 09:56:16 -0700
Hi there Folks...

I'm a Fuzzy from Alexandria that's hitch hiking to Tennessee.  I'm kinda
young and sorta LARGE so I thought I'd ask around the best Fuzzy List there
is to see if anybody might be goin my way and could let me ride along.  I
ain't sick, nor any other bad stuff..  I'm just tryin to get to my new home
and my Mommie..  If you just happen to be rollin thata way could you please
write my new Mom and fix it up for me to snag a ride??  or my present Mom
would be all right too..???  Just drop a note to dayna at [log in to unmask]
and she will be watchin for Ya... I sure am anxious to get home and she sure
is wantin me to get there all safe and sound..  well, safe anyhow..  the
sound she ain't too sure of cause I'm a noisy little Feller... :D

sooo..  Pleeeeeze...  would Somebody help a little Guy Hitch a Lift Home???

thanks bunches...

a needy Fuzzy with his thumb in the road...

[by dayna of the MMOMM shelter]