Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 17:34:16 -0400
Hi all ;o)  I haven't posted in a long, long while. =20

It's Jade :o(  What a slow down, I've seen in him lately.  He sleeps sooo
much.  I let him out and he chooses is hidey hole for the evening and
sleeps.  Waking up for some occasional TLC, maybe a bite, and then back
sleep :o(

He seems to eat and drink fine, his bowels seem fine.  He also has adrenals
(I believe in the somewhat early stages.) Jade has been thru 2 surgeries
already, a splenectomy in the fall of '97 and a blockage in the spring of
'99.  Jade will be 7 in April, 2000.

I wish sooo much to have Jade and Daisy with me come Jan 1, 2000.  It's
really important to me, what a blessing that would be :o)  But in my
honest opinion, I'm not so sure that Jade will be with me then.

If he needs to go for his adrenal surgery, do you think at 6.5 years (after
having 2 surgeries already)that he will pull through?  Should I put him
through yet another surgery?  It's not an economic issue at all, it's a
quality of life issue.  I don't know if I am looking for a little advice or
moral support.  A part of me is saying, "this time I have to let him go",
but the other part of me is saying "Jader has always been a fighter,
stubborn as the day is long).

Dai Mai will be 7 in August, 2000 and the rate she is going, she will make
it to 4000 :o) Bless her little soul :o)

It was a little over a year ago today that I had put a (Countdown til
2000 Counter) on my site, something tells me that I am counting down to
something far worse than just Y2K.

I just want to make the right decision, so that I can be at peace with
myself knowing it was the right one.

Thanks for listening :o)

Jadesun, Jade Elaine Mr.MeFirst & Daisy Mai
     Taken Forever A Whisper to a Scream
         http://www3.nbnet.nb.ca/jadesun
                              @->->-