From:
suzi lambert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 2004 17:55:08 -0700
Hello,

Anyone going to the GCFA show on saturday Oct 2nd?  It is in Wheaton, IL.
at Dupage County Fairgrounds.  It starts at 9 am.

We went last year and had a great time!  Tons of vendors,
contests,ferrets and ferret people.  Great shopping!!!!

And you can help support the ferret shelter.

I even got to help out with the judging last year as a steward, it was
really fun.  I even heard Bob Church will be a speaker and Kim Schilling
who wrote "Ferrets for Dummies" will be there.

This year I have to work, so I'm not sure what time I will be there, but
look forward to meeting anyone who is going.

here is some more info below
http://www.gcfa.com/octShow04/2004showinfo2.htm
You can get directions from mapquest on line.

Hope to see you there!!
suzi Lambert