Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 19:31:21 -0500
Hi guys,

I got this emailed too me, do you have any suggestions.  If so please
email me back personally at [log in to unmask]

Thanks

>i have four ferrets.  I just had a baby a week ago, I introduced my
>ferrets one at a time to the baby.  I am having problems with one of my
>ferrets though, he keeps trying to bite the baby.  The other ferrets
>could care less about the baby.  i was wondering if you had any
>suggestions about what I should do.

My website is at:
http://www.ferretland.net/

The "Ferrets" Stinky, Critter, Frisky, Powder, Cocoa, and Kahlua

Sadly missed but not forgotten MY LOVE BUG "JUNIOR"

"And the people we control Cheryl and Jim"