From:
Krista Lee Garis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 1997 09:56:58 -0700
Yes ferrets do look like minks...Ferrets are related to the mink.  The only
different is size (they tend to run bigger than ferrets) and they also have
around head..Oh and yes, ferrets and minks get along in a household. :)

On a side note...I have 6 ferrets.  All of which like to go hiking, camping,
canoeing...Just plain old Adventuring with thier two legged family members.
Having just moved here from Boston (was in AZ 14 years before all this
moving) to IL.  I was wondering if anyone knew of a fun place to take the
kids (I know not really a ferret question but don't know who else to ask)?
Also, We have added Gizmo to the bunch and need a better vet than the one we
first took her too in Arlington Heights...Has anyone heard of the Midwest
Bird and Exotic vet?  Are they any good?  We need a Rabies shoot for her
pretty neverous about taking her to the last vet after having to stop the
vet from giving her 2 shoots at once without benadril...Please let me know..

Kilika