From:
Fran Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 06:27:27 EDT
My heart and prayers are with all those with sick fuzzies and with those
who have sent beloved babies to Rainbow Bridge.

I just wanted to let everyone know that the Ferret Hideaway that I
have on my web page (http://www.FerretsAreLove.com) will remain at the
introductory price of $15 + S/H, up to and including the 15th of
September.  After that it will be available at the regular price of
$19.99 + S/H As always, a percentage of all proceeds from my sales is
donated to ADV Research.  I also have a new item, soon to be included on
the website, a gift boxed Maltese Ferret Penny pendant with a sterling
silver bezel and sterling silver chain.  Available in 3 lengths (18" -
20" and 24").  The introductory price will be $35 with $5 from each
purchase going to ADV Research.

Love on your fuzzies!
Fran