From:
Dee the Decidedly Weird Smee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 15:22:45 -0500
Hi y'all, hope all fuzzies are happy and safe.  I just wanted to let
everyone know that recently my friend's vet removed a Pounce cat treat
from her 2 year old boy's intestines.  it seems they can swallow them
whole quite easy and then they do not dissolve in their stomach as you
would think a food product would but can become lodged and cause a
blockage.  just a head's up for anyone who's fuzzies like Pounce.

Cheers, Dee

Work like you don't need the money,
Love like you've never been hurt,
And dance like no one is watching.